UPPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2022 Grade-II Online Form Apply details are given in this article. Candidates looking for a Medical officer Vacancy can apply for the UPPSC Medical Officer Online Form 2022. UPPSC Which stands for Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission is the Prominent body in the state to carry out the various recruitment processes.
The Notification for the 962 UPPSC MO Vacancy is available on the official website. Submit online application form from 23.11.2021 to 23.12.2022. Candidates can access all the relevant information like Total vacancy, Online form Submission Dates, Exam Fees, Selection Criteria can be fetched from this page.
- UPPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2022
- UP Medical Officer Vacancy Form Date 2022
- UPPSC Medical Officer Online Form 2022
- UPPSC Medical Officer Eligibility Criteria 2022
- A- Essential Qualification
- B. Preferential Qualification
- UPPSC MO Gr-II Vacancy 2022
- Steps to Apply Online For UPPSC MO Recruitment 2022 Online Form
UPPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2022
The Uttar Pradesh Public service Commission issued the Recruitment Advertisement to Hire the Medical Officer in the state for Grade-II Posts. Candidates Fulfilling all the Eligibility Criteria Can Apply Aspect. There is a total of 3620 vacancies are available through Notification. This is a great opportunity for medical aspirants to join as the Medical officer Posts. Interested Aspirants are advised to read carefully the Complete UPPSC Medical officer Recruitment Notification 2022 Which is also available on the Commission’s official Website. The UPPSC MO Recruitment Notification is issued under the Uttar Pradesh Medical & Health Service Department. The Specialist Wise Vacancy is available in the Notification Document.
UP Medical Officer Vacancy Form Date 2022
|Department Name||Uttar Pradesh Medical & Health Service Department|
|Vacancy Name||Medical Officer Gr-II|
|Application Form Dates||23rd November 2021|
|Form End Date||23rd December 2021|
|Written Exam Date
UPPSC Medical Officer Online Form 2022
Only Online Forms will be Accepted for the UPPSC MO Gr-II Vacancy. All the Candidates Can Apply Online Form via the official Portal till the last date. However Last Date for Receipt of the Examination Fee Online in the Bank is also mentioned in the notification. So Candidates are advised not to wait till the last of the online Application form. Eligible Candidates must apply online with the prescribed Exam Form Fees which are given below.
The Minimum Age Limit Should be 21 Years & the maximum age acceptable is 40 years as of 01-07-2022. The PayScale is in the range of 67700-208700/6600/Academic Level-11.
|For UR/ OBC Candidates||Rs. 105/- (Rs. 80/- Fee + Rs. 25/- Online Processing Fee)|
|For SC/ ST/ Ex-Serviceman||Rs. 65/- (Rs. 40/- Fee + Rs. 25/- Online Processing Fee)|
|For PH Candidates||Rs. 25/- (Rs. 25/- Online Processing Fee)|
|Payment Mode||Through Online|
UPPSC Medical Officer Eligibility Criteria 2022
All the Willing Candidates must ensure the eligibility criteria prescribed by the Commission. Without fulfilling the Eligibility candidates MO Online Form shall be rejected.
A- Essential Qualification
(i) Applying Candidates Must have MBBS degree of a university recognized by the ‘Medical Council of India’.
(ii) And Postgraduate Degree (3 years) in the concerned Specialty of a university recognized by the ‘Medical Council of India’.
(iii) And Postgraduate Diploma (2years) in the concerned Specialty of a university recognized by the Medical Council of India.
B. Preferential Qualification
- (1) Who has served in the territorial army for a minimum period of two years.
- (2) Who has obtained a “B” certificate of National cadet corps.
UPPSC MO Gr-II Vacancy 2022
Vacancy for the Specialist Category is available in the table. Applying Candidates must ensure the Specialization are while Applying for the UPPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2022 Grade-II Online Form.
|Public Health Specialist||30|
Steps to Apply Online For UPPSC MO Recruitment 2022 Online Form
Aspirants Must ensure that Incomplete Online Application Form shall be rejected and no communication in this regard shall be entertained so Apply Carefully & Ensure all the details are correct. Some Steps are mentioned here for help purposes.
- Visit On the Commission Official Website & Click on “ALL NOTIFICATIONS/ ADVERTISEMENTS” section there shall be 3 parts are (i) User instructions, (ii) View Advertisement, (iii) Apply
- Apply” for On-Line Application On-line application will be completed in three stages :
- Stage -1 On clicking “Apply” Candidate Registration will be displayed. The basic Registration form will be displayed on clicking the ‘Candidate Registration’ respective to Examination. After filling the Basic Registration form, the candidates must check all the information’s filled them.
- If any correction/modification is required, click on ‘Click here to modify’ and ensure the required corrections/modifications.
- After being fully satisfied with all the information’s filled, click on ‘Submit Application’ consequently, the registration of the first stage shall be over.
- Thereafter ‘Print Registration Slip’ shall be displayed and Print of Registration Slip must be taken by clicking on Print Registration Slip.
- Stage -2 After the completion of the procedure of the first stage, ‘Fee to be deposited ‘ shall be displayed with the caption “Click here to proceed for payment”. With Available Options.
- Stage -3 On completion of the procedure of the second stage click on “Proceed for final submission of the application form (Part-2)” as a result of which ‘format’ shall be displayed. The candidates are required to enter all the required pieces of information in the format. The photo and signature duly scanned shall be uploaded also.