UPPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2021 Grade-II Online Form Apply details are given in this article . Candidates looking for Medical officer Vacancy can apply for the UPPSC Medical Officer Online Form 2021. UPPSC Which stands for Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission is the Prominent body in the state to carry out various recruitment process.
The Notification for the UPPSC MO Vacancy 2021 is available on the Official website. Candidates can access all the relevant information like Total vacancy, Online form Submission Dates, Exam Fees, Selection Criteria can be fetched from this page.
- 1 UPPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2021
UPPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2021
The Uttar Pradesh Public service Commission issued the Recruitment Advertisement to Hire the Medical Officer in the state for Grade II Posts . Candidates Fulfilling all the Eligibility Criteria Can Apply Aspect . There are total of 3620 vacancies are available through Notification . This is the great opportunity for medical aspirants to join as the Medical officer Posts . Interested Aspirants are advised to read carefully the Complete UPPSC Medical officer Recruitment Notification 2021 Which is also available on the Commission official Website.
The UPPSC MO Recruitment Notification is issued under the Uttar Pradesh Medical & Health Service Department. The Specialist Wise Vacancy is available in the Notification Document.
|Department Name||Uttar Pradesh Medical & Health Service Department|
|Vacancy Name||Medical Officer Gr-II|
UPPSC Medical Officer Online Form 2021
Only Online Form will be Accepted for the MO Gr-II Vacancy . All the Candidates Can Apply online Form via official Portal till 28th June 2021 . However Last Date for Receipt of Examination Fee Online in the Bank is 25-06-2021. So Candidates are Advised not to wait till the last of online Application form . Eligible Candidates must apply online with the prescribed Exam Form Fees which is given below.
Minimum Age Limit Should be 21 Years & the maximum age acceptable is 40 years as on as on 01-07-2021. The Pay Scale is in the range of 67700-208700/6600/Academic Level-11.
|For UR/ OBC Candidates||Rs. 105/- (Rs. 80/- Fee + Rs. 25/- Online Processing Fee)|
|For SC/ ST/ Ex Serviceman||Rs. 65/- (Rs. 40/- Fee + Rs. 25/- Online Processing Fee)|
|For PH Candidates||Rs. 25/- (Rs. 25/- Online Processing Fee)|
|Payment Mode||Through Online|
UPPSC Medical Officer Eligibility Criteria 2021
All the Willing Candidates must ensure the eligibility criteria prescribed by the Commission. Without fulfilling the Eligibility candidates MO Online Form shall be rejected .
A- Essential Qualification
(i) Applying Candidates Must have MBBS degree of a university recognized by the ‘Medical Council of India’.
(ii) And Postgraduate Degree (3 years) in the concerned Specialty of a university recognized by the ‘Medical Council of India’.
(iii) And Postgraduate Diploma (2years) in the concerned Specialty of a university recognized by the Medical Counsel of India.
B. Preferential Qualification
- (1) Who has served in the territorial army for minimum period of two years.
- (2) Who has obtained a “B” certificate of National cadet corps.
UPPSC MO Gr-II Vacancy 2021
Vacancy for the Specialist Category is given Below . Applying Candidates must ensure the Specialization are while Applying for the UPPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2021 Grade-II Online Form.
|Public Health Specialist||30|
Steps to Apply Online For UPPSC MO Recruitment 2021 Online Form
Aspirants Must ensure that Incomplete Online Application Form shall be rejected and no communication in this regard shall be entertained so Apply Carefully & Ensure all the details Correct . Some Steps are illustrated here for help purpose .
- Visit On the Commission Official Website & Click on “ALL NOTIFICATIONS/ ADVERTISEMENTS” section there shall be 3 parts are (i) User instructions, (ii) View Advertisement, (iii) Apply
- Apply” for On-Line Application On-line application will be completed in three stages :
- Stage -1 On clicking “Apply” Candidate Registration will be displayed. Basic Registration form will be displayed on clicking the ‘Candidate Registration’ respective to Examination. After filling the Basic Registration form, the candidates must check all the informations filled by them.
- If any correction/modification is required, click on ‘Click here to modify’ and ensure the required corrections/modifications.
- After being fully satisfied with all the informations filled, click on ‘Submit Application’ consequently, the registration of first stage shall be over.
- Thereafter ‘Print Registration Slip’ shall be displayed and Print of Registration Slip must be taken by Clicking on Print Registration Slip.
- Stage -2 After the completion of the procedure of first stage, ‘Fee to be deposited ‘ shall be displayed with caption “Click here to proceed for payment”. With Available Options .
- Stage -3 On completion of the procedure of second stage click on “Proceed for final submission of application form (Part-2)” as a result of which ‘format’ shall be displayed. The candidates are required to enter all the required informations in the format. The photo and signature duly scanned shall be uploaded also.