- WBMDFC Scholarship 2021-22
- AIKYASHREE WB State Scholarship Scheme 2021
- WBMDFC Scholarship Important Dates
- WBMDFC Scholarship Online Registration 2021
- WBMDFC Scholarship Eligibility Criteria 2021
- Swami Vivekananda Merit cum Means Scholarship Eligibility
- How to Register & Apply Online WBMDFC Scholarship 2021
- WBMDFC Scholarship Status/ Track Application 2021
WBMDFC Scholarship 2021-22
West Bengal Minorities Development and Finance Corporation is offering the Financial Assist to the person belonging to the Religious Minority Groups. WBMDFC Scholarship 2021 is specially for the contenders belonging to the Muslim, Christian, Sikh, Buddhist, Parsi and Jain communities. WBMDFC Scholarship is a Study scholarship. Students who are belonging to the Minorities and unable to process their study due to the lack of Financial Assistance now can Apply WBMDFC Scholarship Online Registration 2021. Before applying online, applicants must ensure the WBMDFC Scholarship Eligibility Criteria 2021. Govt had prescribed the minimum eligibility to apply WBMDFC Pre/ Post Matric Scholarship. Visitors scroll this page and get more latest updates of West Bengal Minority Scholarship Below.
Note: There are Five types of Scholarships and Four Loan schemes under the WBMDFC Scholarship program. Candidates read the given instructions and apply WBMDFC Scholarship online before 15th December 2021.
AIKYASHREE WB State Scholarship Scheme 2021
Friends, WBMDFC Scholarship Scheme is a great initiative from the Government. Because many of the students want to study higher, but they leave schools due to the lack of money. Generally West Bengal Minorities Development and Finance Corporation starts AIKYASHREE State Scholarship Scheme. Every year government is giving various amount to the Muslim, Christian, Sikh, Buddhist, Parsi and Jain communities of OBC caste. All Beneficiaries can avail WBMDFC Scholarship 2021 amount up to Rs. 33000/-. The scholarship amount is directly transferred to the bank account of all Registered Students. Therefore, WBMDFC Scholarship Online Registration is mandatory to get this facility.
WBMDFC Scholarship Important Dates
|Scholarship Type||Fresh/ Renewal Application Last Date|
|Pre Matric||15th December 2021|
|Post Matric||15th December 2021|
|Merit cum Means||15th December 2021|
|Swami Vivekananda Merit cum Means||15th December 2021|
|State Govt Sponsored Stipend under Talent Support Program||15th December 2021|
WBMDFC Scholarship Online Registration 2021
Friends, www.wbmdfcscholarship.org is the platform where you can register and login for the WBMDFC Scholarship. Further every year you have to renew your Application and other detail. Students from 1st Class to PhD/ Technical/ Professional courses can Register for WBMDFC Scholarship Online. Further, candidates can continue their education journey in any field. All eligible applicants now collect the essential documents and become ready to apply WBMDFC Scholarship Online Registration.
WBMDFC Scholarship Eligibility Criteria 2021
The eligibility criteria are different for all types of WBMDFC Scholarships. Students get the scholarships according to the education level.
- Pre/ Post Matric Scholarship Eligibility
- Domicile of WB
- Annual Income should not exceed Rs. 2 Lakh.
- Studying in a School/ Institution recognized by an State or Central Board/ Council/ University.
- Universities or Schools outside the WB are not applicable.
- Must have secure minimum 50% Marks in previous examinations.
- Merit cum Means Scholarship Eligibility
- Domicile of West Bengal.
- Annual Income should not exceed Rs. 2.5 Lakh.
- Must have score minimum 50% Marks in previous examinations.
- Outside Institutions but registered in WBMDFC are also eligible to apply. (Only for WB Residents).
Swami Vivekananda Merit cum Means Scholarship Eligibility
- Must be studying in Class 11 or 12 or Pursuing Graduation in Engineering, Medical or Technical profession.
- Family Income not more then 2 lakh.
- Students pursuing M.Phil. and Doctoral from state-aided Institutions are also eligible.
WBMDFC Scholarship Program Study Detail
|Pre- matric Scholarship||Students from Class 1st to 10th can apply|
|Post-matric Scholarship||Students from Class 11th to PhD level candidates can apply|
|West Bengal Merit- cum- Means Scholarships||Candidates who are pursuing technical or professional courses.|
|Talent Support Stipend||State Government-sponsored programme, where 30% of scholarship is reserved for females.|
|Swami Vivekananda Merit Cum Means Scholarship||Offered to the minority candidates who are pursuing technical and professional courses.|
How to Register & Apply Online WBMDFC Scholarship 2021
Step 1st: Registration
- Candidates firstly go to the wbmdfc.org portal.
- Now Search Scholarship 2020-21 Apply Online link and open it.
- You will be redirected to the www.wbmdfcscholarship.org portal.
- Now look at the New Registration 2021-22 link and open it.
- Select your District where institution is located.
- Enter the asked detail with education qualification.
- Now furnish the Bank Account Detail and make Online Registration.
- After the verification, you will get WBMDFC Scholarship in your account.
Step 2nd: Students Login
- After the completion of Verification you have to Login WBMDFC Scholarship Portal.
- For this purpose, click on the Student’s Login link.
- Now enter Username, Password.
- Choose Academic Session, District and Enter Captcha.
- After login, you can check WBMDFC Scholarship Status & Track Application.
- Also update Invalid Bank Account Detail.
Check Important Links
|Application Registration Link||Register here|
|User Manual||Download User Manual PDF|
|Registration Flow Chard||Student Registration Steps Flow Chart|
WBMDFC Scholarship Status/ Track Application 2021
West Bengal Minorities Development & Finance Corporation has announced various schemes. These WBMDFC Schemes are helpful for Economic Welfare, Scholarships, vocational training, mass awareness and career counselling. Now all Muslim/ Christian/ Buddhist/ Sikh/ Jain and Parsee can take advantage of WBMDFC Scholarship 2021. After the WBMDFC Scholarship Registration, applicants can check Status or Track Application Online. All existing users have to do WBMDFC Scholarship Renewal Application. For more updates, keep check this portal on the regular basis.