- GST Portal Login www.gst.gov.in
- GST Official Website Login #gst.gov.in
- Goods Service Taxes GST Login Steps @www.gst.gov.in
- Online GST Registration Process (New Users)
- How to Register GST & Generate GSTIN Number Online
- List of Services Available on GST Portal
- GST Income Tax Slabs
- Forgot GST Login Portal Username/ Password Recover
GST Portal Login www.gst.gov.in
Friends, GST Portal is usually represented by the www.gst.gov.in. GST is also briefly known as the Goods and Services Tax. Government of India had applied a common tax on all Goods and Services. Generally, GST Login Panel is a web is a website where all the activities of GST can be leaded. www.gst.gov.in portal carries the activities such as GST Registration, GST Return Filing, Payment of Taxes, ITR Application can be done. Currently many of the Indians are paying Taxes in the different forms. But to avail the GST Facility, GST Registration is mandatory. Further Govt award a GSTIN Number to accept the Goods and Service Taxes from consumers. It is very easy to make Registration on GST Portal. GST is not an Income Tax. Therefore, govt take a separate Income tax on the Salary or Annual Income.
Complete information of GST Portal Login is furnished here. Further discuss your queries about GST Portal in the commenting section
GST Official Website Login #gst.gov.in
Now various people are searching the way to login or register on the GST website. All existing users have to login the GST Panel. As you know that at the time of Registration, You should set Username, Password. Further use this GST Portal Login Username and Password to Login GST Website again. We suggest all aspirants to avail the GST Facility. After the GST Website Login, you can take advantage of various facilities such as Payments, User Services, Refund, e-Way Bill System and Track Application Status. Check brief detail of www.gst.gov.in: GST Website Login, GST Login Steps, Registration etc.
Goods Service Taxes GST Login Steps @www.gst.gov.in
Friends, GST Login process is very easy. Here you can read all steps if you face trouble to log in GST Portal.
- First of all, go to the GST Official website.
- At the GST homepage, find the Login link and open it.
- You will be redirected to the www.services.gst.gov.in portal.
- Enter Username and Password carefully.
- Now Hit the GST Login button.
- Further, get the GST Portal Dashboard.
- Here see summary of GST File Return, Pay Tax , Annual Aggregate Turnover and other Notices.
Online GST Registration Process (New Users)
Friends, www.gst.gov.in is one of the official Goods & Service Tax department. Candidates need to visit this website to fill GST Registration Application form. After completion of the GST Portal Registration department also allocate an Acknowledgement Number. Further, the GST Officers verify your process and give an GST Identification Number (GSTIN). For the GST Login Portal Registration, applicants need Aadhar Card, Pancard, Bank Account Detail, Mobile Number, Email ID and other information. GST platform also allows to carry out all communications about the GST Compliance.
How to Register GST & Generate GSTIN Number Online
You can apply for GST Registration at home on Laptop or Computer. Applicants now read the mentioned steps before register for GST facility.
- Firstly click on the GST Official Website link pointed below.
- As you are Login First Time then refer the New user login.
- Now Enter Provisional ID/ GSTIN/ UIN number and Password received on Email.
- Then click on the GST Portal Login button.
- Now Enter New username and password and reconfirm the mentioned detail.
- Submit this information carefully.
- A popup message of successful GST Registration will display there.
- Now login GST Login Portal with this User Name and Password credentials.
|GST Official Website||https://www.gst.gov.in/|
|New User GST Registration||Register Now|
|Existing User GST Login||Login Here|
List of Services Available on GST Portal
- Application for Registration
- Opting for Composition Scheme.
- GST Practitioner Application.
- Stock Intimation.
- Filing GST Returns.
- Payment of GST.
- Filing Table 6A of GSTR-1
- Claim Refund of excess GST Paid.
- Transition Forms (TRAN-1/2/3)
- Furnish Letter of Undertaking (LUT)
- Viewing E-Ledgers.
- Filing GSTR-9-Annual Return.
- Filing GSTR-9C- Reconciliation Statement.
GST Income Tax Slabs
|Up to 5 Lakh Income||Nil|
|5 Lakh to 7.5 Lakh||10%|
|7.5 Lakh to 10 Lakh||15%|
|10 Lakh to 12.50 Lakh||20%|
Forgot GST Login Portal Username/ Password Recover
At the time of First login on the GST Website you will be asked to file a non core amendment application to submit bank account detail. So, click on the FILE AMENDMENT. In the new window, Edit the bank account detail through the ADD NEW link. And finally submit the GST Registration Application. You can also Recover the GSTIN Forgot Registration Number and Password with the help of Provisional ID / GSTIN / UIN number. Keep active your registered mobile number for further communication.